Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs and Enterprising Women: A Practical Guide to Starting Your First Business relaunched April 1. The books originally published on Amazon in 2013 and 2016. They are now available wherever eBooks are sold including Barnes & Noble, Apple Books, Kobo, Indigo, Angus & Robertson, and more.
Can’t find the paperback at your local bookstore? Ask the manager to carry it.
Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs Book Blurb
Melina Druga interviewed nearly 100 female entrepreneurs and asked them several career defining questions including the one people don’t talk about: Did you struggle when starting your business?
The businesswomen did not disappoint, speaking candidly about failure as well as success, self doubt and what the process of launching a business taught them.
Despite coming from various walks of life and different regions of the world, the women experienced similar struggles and learned comparable lessons.
In addition, the majority were mothers, some even grandmothers, who needed to strike a balance between business and family, and most did not start their professional careers with the intent of becoming small-business owners.
In Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs, you will read advice on:
- Women and business ownership
- Discovering what type of business to open
- The importance of business planning
- Support during difficult times
- Asking for help
- Taking care of yourself
You’ll also read about:
- What the process of starting a business taught the entrepreneurs
- Struggles the entrepreneurs faced
- The advice they give you as you begin your entrepreneurial journey
Enterprising Women: A Practical Guide to Starting Your First Business Book Blurb
Considering starting a business? Unsure where to begin?
Starting your own business is one of the most empowering things you’ll ever do, especially if you’re a woman. It’s also one of the most challenging. Business ownership is fraught with pitfalls ̶ lack of planning, funding, marketing skills, dedication and passion.
Enterprising Women: A Practical Guide to Your First Business is a handbook highlighting the basics of launching a startup.
In Enterprising Women: A Practical Guide to Your First Business, you’ll learn about:
- how to decide what type of business to start
- writing business and marketing plans
- naming and running your business
- financing and legalities
- the perils of self employment
Advanced Review Copies
Not interested in this review opportunity but want to be considered for future ones? Visit the review team page.
- Do You Have a Love-Hate Relationship With Your Characters? - July 29, 2021
- In My Home Library: Angle of Repose - July 26, 2021
- Angel of Mercy Relaunches July 22 - July 22, 2021