Whether it’s a blog, a news article or a newsletter, all jobs are customized to meet your project needs and specifications. It doesn’t matter whether you need a serious tone or a casual one. Melina can make the transition with ease and capture your business’ voice. Melina works, on both a freelance and contractual basis, with a wide variety of clients including small-business owners, Realtors, blogs, people for whom English is a second language, and online media.
Did you know?
- Your website is the virtual storefront of your business. An unprofessional website will be a turn-off to visitors, whereas a clean, well-written website builds credibility.
- Demand for content has risen as the proliferation of websites and social media increases.
- Web surfers have short attention spans. First impressions matter. You’ll never get a second chance.
- Blogs, newsletters and email marketing are important ways to reach your clients.
- Search engines such as Google reward websites that have high-quality content.
- New content needs added to websites regularly to keep visitors returning and to prevent search engines from penalizing your site.
- Great content gives your website’s visitors a reason to come back.
- Allowing a professional writer and editor to ghostwrite your website, newsletter or blog, frees up your time to devote to other tasks.
- Professionals know proper grammar and punctuation as well as word choice and usage.
Seven Stats About Blogging
- 43 percent of B2B marketers say blogs are the most important type of content.
- 43 percent of people admit to skimming blog posts.
- The average blog post takes 3 hours and 57 minutes to write, a 65 percent increase from 2014.
- The average blog post is 1236 words long, a 56 percent spike from 2014.
- Companies that publish more than five posts a month receive nearly 3.5 times more traffic than companies that publish four or less posts.
- By the end of the 2010s, 85 percent of customers interactions occurred without talking to a human.
- Companies that blog receive 97 percent more links to their websites.
A Valuable Member of Your Team
I write for people, not search engines. If you’re seeking a writer who creates copy with readers in mind, you’ve come to the right place.
My background is in journalism. I understand the importance of clarity, sending the proper message and fact checking.
I have written thousands of blogs, articles and newsletters over the course of my career for clients in a variety of industries including online media, real estate, music, physical fitness and safety.
I’ll take your blog, website or newsletter to the next level.