Increasingly, businesses, nonprofits and other organizations are using eBooks as the latest weapon in their content marketing strategies. An eBook provides readers with valuable content that can be used to establish your expertise, entice people to join your mailing list or simply provide useful information. Hiring a freelance writer ensures your eBook is clear and grammatically correct. Melina offers ghostwriting and co-writing services.
How could an eBook assist your business?
- It could improve credibility and establish your expertise by providing readers with valuable content
- It’s easy to get your eBook delivered to the right audience
- Use as a giveaway in exchange for people joining your mailing list
- eBooks are less expensive than print marketing materials, so you save money
- Content from an eBook can be re-purposed
I offer clients ghostwriting and co-authoring services.
Did You Know?
What You Can Expect if You Work with Melina:
If you're looking for someone to help improve your copy editing, I highly recommend Melina. As a contributor to the When Women Become Business Owners compilation she shares her expertise on how to improve your website copy. She's the team member you want to make your website and other copy editing needs attract clients.