Memorial Day weekend book giveaway!
I’m giving away my WW1 trilogy to one lucky winner. The winner will receive paperback copies of Angel of Mercy, Those Left Behind and Adjustment Year. The trilogy follows Hettie and her family as they navigate the challenges and heartbreak World War 1 brings. Each novel is a standalone story.
How to Enter (All four steps required):
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Like the giveaway post.
- Comment and tell me why you want to win.
- Tag three friends who love books.
If you’d like to increase your chances of winning, here are some optional steps:
- Tag more friends. (One entry per three tags.)
- Comment on other posts on my profile. (One extra entry per post.)
- Share this giveaway in a story and tag me. (One extra entry.)
- Giveaway runs through Monday. Ends May 31, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Winner will be selected at random and notified via DM.
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
- U.S. residents only.
- Books will be shipped to you directly from Amazon, so must share your mailing address with me.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Amazon.
- In My Home Library:Short Stories by Louisa May Alcott - June 21, 2021
- My Writing Strength:Snappy Dialogue - June 17, 2021
- In My Home Library: The Age of Innocence - June 14, 2021