Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs
Women comprise more than half the U.S. population, yet own less than half of U.S.-based businesses. Since the dawn of the 21st century, this figure steadily has been rising. Are you hoping to join their ranks?
In Enterprising Women: Practical Advice for First Time Entrepreneurs, nearly 100 small-business owners provide advice and expertise on starting your entrepreneurial path. The women speak candidly about their inspirations and struggles.
Ninety-five percent run homebased businesses ranging from retail and marketing to virtual assistants and life coaches.
These women show how they used their creativity to make their business ideas reality, overcame adversity and forged new careers.
- Women and business ownership
- Discovering your niche
- The importance of business planning
- Marketing your business
- Support during difficult times
- Asking for help
- Taking care of yourself to avoid burnout
- What the process of starting a business taught them
- Struggles they faced
- Advice they give you as you begin your journey
If these businesswoman did it, so can you!