Do you enjoy reviewing books? Well, you are in luck. I’m looking for volunteers to join my book-review team.
Currently, my books are available exclusively on Amazon. However, starting in April, I will widen their distribution to Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Scribd, and other online retailers and e-libraries. In addition, Adjustment Year, the final book in my WWI Trilogy, debuts April 9, and all my nonfiction books will relaunch with new cover art.
That’s where you come in. I’m seeking enthusiastic book lovers who are willing to review my publications on retailers’ websites. Optionally, reviews can be left on Goodreads, BookBub, social media, BookTube and/or your book blog.
What’s in it for you? You’ll receive free copies of new releases before they are available to the general public. You’ll also receive copies of previously published books without spending a dime. Who doesn’t love free books?
In 2021, there will be 12 book launches (including Adjustment Year and my older books relaunching off of Amazon), but review opportunities will exist in 2022 and beyond.
Love sharing your opinions about books? Fill out the form below (or visit the review-team page) to get started.
Thank you in advance!
How It Works
- I’ll send you an email whenever a book is available for review. The email will contain information about the book, including the blurb, the target audience, length, how to download and where reviews can be left.
- You download a review copy and read it by the review deadline.
- A reminder email will be sent out a week before the review deadline.
- An email will be sent out the day the book launches on various retailers’ websites. This will be your reminder to leave a review.
- A thank-you email will be sent out a week later.
And, of course, you pick and chose which books you review according to your interests and your schedule.
Hurry, Kindle Unlimited Members
If you’re a Kindle Unlimited member, you can download my eBooks for free for a limited time. All you need to do is visit my Amazon author page and make your selections.
Here are the deadlines:
- All nonfiction books, except Heinous: 17
- Angel of Mercy: March 18
- Heinous: March 29
- Those Left Behind: April 10
- Adjustment Year: July 9
After those dates, the books will no longer be available through KU. Free versions only will be available to review-team members.
- Wanted:Book Lovers to Join the Review Team - January 7, 2021
- Meet the Bartlettes: Extended Family in the WW1 Trilogy - July 1, 2020
- Meet the Stewards:The Main Characters in the WW1 Trilogy - June 17, 2020